Sorry, this post has been updated. Somehow I forgot to put the date in all my excitement. LOL!
I am so excited to finally be able to tell you about something special I have been working on. This is something that I have dreamed about doing for a long time now and I can't believe it is actually going to come true.
I will be hosting my first Scrap Away Scrapbooking Retreat.
May 7-9, 2010
Remember the quilting bees of long ago. Women bonded with each other and gained skills and support as well as friendship. The world has certainly marched on and has changed the way women can share time with one another. Retreats are the perfect answer. Getting away, having fun, talking with friends or making new ones, and sharing a similar passion while creating can reenergize and motivate as well as jump start your creativity.
During this retreat we will celebrate the incredible strength of coming together to share, talk, teach, and support each other as strong determined women. Whether you are looking to learn the newest paper crafting techniques, relax and rewind, talk to others that share your same passion or make new connections attending A Scrap Away Retreat will be an incredible unique experience for each and every person who attends.
What you can expect:
- Four classes where you will learn new techniques and create unique projects.
- Crop time on both Friday and Saturday evening
- Two special make n takes, one at each crop.
- A goodie bag filled with special surprises.
- Lodging in a gorgeous relaxing Georgia mountain cabin for two nights. Bring your bathing suit. They have a jacuzzi!!!
- Meals, light lunch and dinner on Friday, breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday
- Sodas, water, and coffee any time of the day. Special snack breaks. If you so choose bring a beverage of your choice.
- Access to a Cricut die cutting machine and other tools.
- ...and many more surprises.
Cost- $225 with full payment due by April 1, 2010
Space is limited so be sure to book early in order to reserved your spot for this fantastic event!
More exciting details will be coming soon so check back often. I will start sharing sneak peeks of class projects and in a little bit. Please click on link at the top of my blog for my Scrap Away Retreat updates and information.
Payment plan is available. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for information. All reservations with unpaid balances on April 2, 2010 will be cancelled and any monies paid forfeited. No cancellations after March 1, 2010 will be excepted. Forfeiture of any monies already paid will not be refunded. Reservation may be transfered.